Coder With A Blog: Day 45: Main Menu Improved, Game Optimisation and Screenshots!

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Day 45: Main Menu Improved, Game Optimisation and Screenshots!

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few days, but I think you'll like what I added!

Firstly:

I improved the main menu even further, by adding the ability to open this blog by clicking on the title, exiting the game and starting the map. There is now a custom cursor too! The level also now loads instantly instead of after a minute or so!

Secondly:

I added a fog system that increases FPS by about 10fps if turned on, similar to Minecraft's render distance setting!

Finally:

I added the ability to take screenshots in-game! Screenshots are saved as .png files, for easy sharing!
The following screenshots have been taken in-game using the feature!:


Screenshots:






No comments :

Post a Comment