Coder With A Blog: Day 50: Enemy Improvements, GUI and 1000 blog views!

Monday 2 December 2013

Day 50: Enemy Improvements, GUI and 1000 blog views!

Hey guys! I'm happy to announce that the blog just hit 1000 viewers! It's not much but it's something, and it's a great source of motivation! It's also exactly 50 days since development began, which is awesome!

Anyways, I've been working on improving Enemy AI and other features! The standard "box" enemies have been replaced with some cool looking skeletons from the Oryx Lofi pack, animated by me :D They are also less prone to getting stuck at the corner of buildings. The range that they can attack has been doubled and camera glitches have been fixed! Sound effects have also been fixed to stop them getting cut off when the enemy dies!

Finally, I've started working on a chat dialog and sign GUI. it's very early in it's development stage at the moment and the textures are W.I.P.

Screenshots:








No comments :

Post a Comment