Coder With A Blog: Day 79: Minimap, New meters and a new building!

Monday 30 December 2013

Day 79: Minimap, New meters and a new building!

Hey guys!

Sorry for the lack of posting recently (it's Christmas ;P)! But hey, Just because I didn't post doesn't mean I didn't code :D

Here's a list of new content added:

- A minimap has been adding to the top right corner of the screen
- A shield meter has been added alongside the magic meter and arrow meter - Shield takes 20 damage before being emptied and then slowly recharges.
- A new house has been added to the village

Screenshots:





The game is starting to get quite laggy on my PC, so fixing that is what I plan on focusing on for the next while.

Keep on coding!

1 comment :

  1. Just found your post on reddit and I'm loving the look of the game :D Keep on chugging man :)

    ReplyDelete