Coder With A Blog: Day 2: Buildings, Dynamic Shadows and Lensflare.

Monday 14 October 2013

Day 2: Buildings, Dynamic Shadows and Lensflare.

Hey guys! I've been doing some more work on my game ( need a name for it :P) over yesterday and today. While I want to get the combat system ready, I was messing around yesterday on improving the lighting in the scene, and here's the result. I'll probably have some kind of multiple light setup once the whole overworld is complete, but for the moment it uses one light (The sun in the third screenshot). I've also added a small fort type thing to test how well it works, and the results are promising. I've also added bridges (seen in screenshot 1 between the towers) and ladders (inside each tower).

What do you guys think?




No comments :

Post a Comment