Coder With A Blog: Day 9: Lifting Object improvements and Doors!

Monday 21 October 2013

Day 9: Lifting Object improvements and Doors!

Hey guys!

Haven't had too much spare time today but I managed to do a little work on the game. I improved the lifting code slightly to make it smoother, although I'm thinking of rewriting it unless I can fix a bug that causes objects that have been lifted to turn evil and try and kill me (Don't ask :P). I've also made objects only liftable if they are under a certain weight and allowed whether or not they can be lifted to be disabled. This will be useful for a lot of puzzles and quests, so I'm happy with that. I've also added some more sound effects, particularly footstep sounds and key collection sounds. Doors have also been added (no screenshots yet) and you can press E with a key to unlock them. Tomorrow I'll probably spend most of my development time making more models that I can use, and then I want to work on the inventory.


Keep on coding!

No comments :

Post a Comment